How can I use make in a sentence
He tried to make his wife happy, but he couldnt. [M] [T] I asked her to make four copies of the letter. [M] [T] I made sure he was still alive. [M] [T] Im going to bake a cake for Marys birthday.
What are some good sentences
Good sentence example
- Being at home felt so good. 983.
- You come from a decent family.
- She makes such beautiful clothes; 597.
- It was fortunate that they had a flight home tomorrow.
- Everything was just pure fun.
- Finding a place like this meant a lot to him.
- No use in enquiring as to why.
- He had performed one kind act.
What is the synonym of unhappy
sad, miserable, sorrowful, dejected, disconsolate, morose, regretful, broken-hearted, heavy-hearted, crestfallen, depressed, melancholy, blue, gloomy, glum, mournful, despairing, doleful, forlorn, woebegone, woeful, tearful, long-faced, joyless
Why do men become unhappy
The 24-hour news cycle, the economy, the decline of sex, marriage, family, and religion have all been blamed for the recent decline in male satisfaction, but the current male crisis may have more to do with internalized attitudes than external ones.Apr 16, 2019
How do you use prearrange in a sentence
2. A travel agent was hired to prearrange the engaged couples honeymoon and organize all of the future plans. 1. The lawyer called the other attorneys office to schedule a meeting for next Thursday.
What is a sentence for unknown
Her music was previously unknown outside of Asia. An unknown number of cases go unreported. The victims attacker was unknown to her. Much is still unknown about his early life.
How do you use retell in a sentence
Example of a retelling When she went back to tell the tale in more detail, the words she had written nine years earlier were still echoing in her head.
What is a sentence for tried
He tried to make his wife happy but couldnt, [M] [T] she tried to stop the rumor from spreading, [M] [T] she tried to squeeze the juice out of the orange but he kept crying.
How do you use make
We use make + object to talk about things that we produce or create: She made some coffee.
Make + object.
|make a claim||make a mess||make a speech|
|make a date||make a phone call||make a wish|
|make a difference||make a point||make an appointment|
|make a fuss||make a profit/loss||make an effort|
|make a list||make a sound|
How do you use the verb make
be made from something Wine is made from grapes. make something into something The grapes are made into wine. make something for somebody She made coffee for us all. make somebody something She made us all coffee.
- Give me the dishes to do.
- The kitchen floor will be cleaned, Michael promised.
- It's your turn to do the table.
What is 10 examples of sentences
Here are 10 examples of sentences;
- Mary likes to cook.
- Bananas appeal to her.
- When at work, they use English.
- Not at midnight does the train depart.
- Right now, I dont have any money.
- How much do they talk?
- Is she a coffee person?
- You dash to the gathering.
What are 10 simple sentences
Examples of Simple Sentence
- Writing a letter is Emma.
- Early in the morning, we awaken.
- My brother has a loud voice.
- Ive operated a vehicle.
- We are attempting to comprehend.
- Im investing in a fresh pair of shoes.
- Are you a basketball player?
- Ive graduated to police officer.
How does the word make
In addition to its many other definitions as a verb and a noun, the word “make” is also used in a plethora of idioms. If you make something, you are either creating it or bringing it into existence.
Can we use to after make
She made him do the exercise again. In English, the verbs “make” and “let” are followed by an object and the infinitive without “to.” For instance: They cant make you work late.
What are the 5 sentences
5 kinds of sentences in english
- Declarative expression.
- Imperative phrase.
- questionable phrase.
- Declarative phrase.
What is the verb of make
The definition of make (Entry 1 of 2) transitive verb is as follows: 1a. to bring into being by forming, shaping, or altering material: fashion make a dress.
What make vs what makes
The pronoun what, which is the subject of MAKE, refers to that; therefore, it is assumed to be a singular entity, and as a result, takes a singular verb—What is—because it is a singular pronoun. Refraction of sunlight—that is what creates the lovely rainbow.
Which preposition is used with make
The prepositions from, of, and with can be used to indicate how something is produced. For example, bricks are made from a combination of clay, sand, and straw.